It doesn’t necessarily mean that going out on a holiday means you have to drive a thousand miles from home just to make sure it’s going to be a good one. Often to make sure that your holiday will be one for the books, you do not even need to leave the country. There’s no reason to leave the country if it’s just to have one of those much-needed weekend getaways, right? Let’s take a look at five of the best hotels that are worth a visit or two in the United States.
1. Fall City’s Treehouse Point, Washington. With an accommodation that lets you spend your holiday in a tree house, reconnect with the kid in you. Wake up to the calming sounds of chirping birds and the scent of your treehouse surrounded by fresh and lush greenery. If you want to leave the hustle and bustle of the city for that time, then this is the ideal vacation spot for your weekend getaways.
2. New York City’s The Pierre. When you stay at The Pierre, you will see Central Park in a fresh new light. Every morning, get a taste of the view every Upper East Sider enjoys, and the comfort every hotel room offers.
3. In the San Francisco Mandarin Oriental. Located in the heart of San Francisco, Mandarin Oriental offers you a fantastic perspective to see the spellbinding view of the Oakland Bay Bridge from the Golden Gate while enjoying one of the most spacious rooms for your prestigious holidays. The strategic location of the hotel also allows you to make the most of your stay-it is a good place to begin visiting the area.
4. Palm Springs Saguaro Hotel, California. Saguaro is a hotel to be visited by any sun-loving American. Located in the heart of the Palm Springs desert, it will certainly give you the feeling of being in an exotic location while driving away from home for a few hours. A few nights’ stay at the Saguaro Hotel is sure to bring out the undiscovered, free-spirited side.
5. The Bed and Breakfast Aurora Express in Fairbanks, Alaska. You may have heard about the hotel that requires its guests to stay in a converted aeroplane in Europe. In Alaska, we have the same thing, except that this one is a true moving train. The mountain-side railway that gives its guests the most stunning panoramic views when on board is what seals the deal with this hotel.
If you’re the type of traveller who lives for those unplanned weekend vacations, then you certainly need to bookmark your phone with this list, stat!